The BE Smart app allows you to remotely connect to the your BPE Amstel 7.4kW EV charger. Once connected, real time data and charging information will be relayed to your chosen device.
The main function of this app is to monitor charging information such as charging current, charging voltage, charging power & charging status. It is also possible to set timed charging, over heating protection temperature, maximum charging current and different work modes depending on whether it is
connected to a photovoltaic system or not.
When paired with the BPE Solar/DLB unit, this EV Charger can charge your vehicle using excess Solar PV production as a priority.
This EV charger includes Dynamic Load Balancing as standard, ensuring you do not overload your electrical supply. The BPE Amstel EV Charger has an industry leading 3 year warranty.
- Adjustable up to 32A (7.4 kW) of charging
- Adjustable from 6A/8A/10A/12A/16A/20A/25A/32A
- Integrated PEN Fault Detection
- Operating temperature range: -25°C – +55°C
- Dynamic Load Balancing up to 99A (fully adjustable)
- Dynamic Load Balancing via a split core CT clamp
- Type 2 Tethered or Socket-only variants available
- RFID card reader or setup as ‘Auto-Start’
- Integrated Isolator Switch
- Integrated 30mA AC and 6mA DC Type B RCD
- Integrated cable holster
- Comes with 2 snap-on covers as standard in Grey and Matte Black
- 3 year warranty