NEST goes Outdoors!
The perfect addition to your NEST collection this Christmas!
For the last two years, Nest Cam Indoor has been spotting criminals as they enter homes. Now Nest Cam Outdoor can stand guard outside! Nest Cam Outdoor helps you look after your home 24/7, come rain or shine.
It plugs into the mains power supply so that you never have to worry about dead batteries and it alerts your phone when there’s activity. It also lets you listen in and talk back from the Nest app.
At Kellihers and CT Electric we keep up with the ongoing technology trends and now you can complete that NEST Collection with this outdoor security camera.
It is the perfect gift this Christmas for all those gadget guru’s in your life!
You can’t always be watching your video feed. Nest Cam looks for motion and listens for loud sounds, like a boom or the crash of a window breaking. It can then alert you with a photo from the event, and can even save some of the pictures in the Nest app for three hours.
With Nest Aware (sold separately), it records everything just in case. Some cameras that rely on batteries can turn on only when they sense motion. But if they miss something, you will too. With a Nest Aware subscription, Nest Cam continuously records up to 30 days of video securely in the cloud. So you’ll never miss a thing.
It can also tell a person from something else.
Get alerts that matter. When you subscribe to Nest Aware, advanced cloud algorithms pick out activity that you care about.
- Person alerts
- Get a special alert when Nest Cam Outdoor sees a person – if someone is walking up the front steps or if someone’s head appears in frame, for instance.
- Activity Zones
- Get alerts when something happens in important areas, such as around doorways and bike racks.
- Quickly find what you’re looking for
- Three days ago, someone stole your parcel. With Sightline, you don’t have to dig through video to spot the thief.
- See a day in seconds
- And find the moment that you’re looking for – fast.
- The information that you need
- Find out where activity happened, when it started and when it ended.
- Snapshots of critical moments
- Sightline doesn’t just show you a random thumbnail of an event. It automatically zooms in on the action. So you can see straight away if it’s worth watching