The PV Shelter is available in three different configurations: single, double and wall.
- Durable and solid: steel construction with a roof made of high-quality zinc magnesium.
- Minimal number of components: easy installation in less than 7 minutes.
- Precise ballast calculation is available for the ‘PV Inverter Shelter Double’ – customized to the location and building height for optimal ballast quantity.
- Different versions available: single, double or wall mounted.
- Easy expansion: connectors, protective roof supports and multiple mounting brackets available.
PV Inverter Shelter Single (760601)
This shelter should be mounted against a wall, and as it has supporting feet, the weight on the wall is considerably lower. Wall anchors are not included.
Maximum load capacity of PV Inverter Shelter Single is 200kgs.
PV Inverter Shelter Double (760602)
The PV Shelter Double is a stand-alone shelter, which can be weighted down using suitable ballast, on a flat roof, or ground mounted (on solid ground).
Van der Valk Solar Systems can advise the correct and safe ballast calculation for your specific project.
Maximum load capacity of PV Inverter Shelter Double is 240kgs.
PV Inverter Shelter Wall (760603)
A single shelter for mounting fully to a wall (no ground supports – this product is hung on a wall). Wall anchors are not included.
Maximum load capacity of PV Inverter Shelter Wall is 200kgs.
760609 Roof protection Inverter Shelter Single – Optional protective mat, for use on PVC covered rooftops to protect the PVC membrane.
760610 Roof protection Inverter Shelter Double – Optional protective mat, for use on PVC covered rooftops to protect the PVC membrane.
760611 Counterweight support Inverter Shelter – Ballast holder for Shelter Double (pair of supports for holding concrete ballast)
760612 Slanted roof adjustment piece Inverter Shelter – To tilt the PV Shelter on a (slightly) sloping roof, up to 5° in relation to the feet.
760613 Mounting set for wire baskets Inverter Shelter – For fastening cable basket to the PV Shelter.
760614 Connecting plates Inverter Shelter – For connecting several PV Shelters to each other.