- Compatible with the EVBox Dynamic Load Balancing kit (available separately – code: 7004245)
- Connect via Wi-Fi, LTE-M, or Ethernet to get the latest software updates and unlock new smart features over the air
- Connected to EVBox Everon through OCPP 2.0.1
- Ways to authenticate the station: Autostart (no authentication), RFID card/keyfob or via EVBox Everon App
- 4 LED indicators + a light sensor to automatically adjust brightness for an intuitive status interface
- Built for reliability: IP55 ingress protection rating, IK10 impact rating, -30°C to +50°C operating temperature
- Livo’s housing is made with long-lasting and lower-carbon material Makrolon RE
- Power output: 7.4 kw
- Fixed 6 metre type 2 cable
Effortless charging your way
Enjoy full remote control over your charging sessions with the EVBox Everon app. Packed with intuitive features to make your life easier, EVBox Livo ensures charging at home is quick and simple.
- Automated administration with EVBox Everon
- Coloured LEDs show clear charging status information
- Winner of the Red Dot Award for Product Design 2023
Designed to perform, built to last
Water, dust, and impact-proof, EVBox Livo is designed to withstand the harshest climates and conditions. With built-in safety and security protections, you can rest assured that its built to last.
- Performs between -30 and + 50°C
- Quality proven by accredited safety institute DEKRA
- Industry-leading cybersecurity protections
Smart today, smarter tomorrow
Enhance your charger over time thanks to over-the-air updates. You decide when to update your charger’s software with new smart charging functionalities that optimise efficiency and maximise safety.
- Maximise charging speed via dynamic load balancing
- Always connected with Wi-Fi, LTE-M or Ethernet
- Access new features over the air
EVBox Livo is built using Makrolon® RE, a durable and more sustainable alternative to conventional plastic that helps to reduce your carbon footprint.